Harness the power of UAV aerial photography in your business. Beyond photo and video, our "eye in the sky" is ideal for managing, monitoring, inspecting, surveying, recording and more.
To complement our aerial photography services, we also assist with:
• Photo/Video Editing
• Data Interpretation and Upload to Google Earth
• Project Management and Planning
• Strategic Advice
Talk to us about scheduling regular or ongoing UAV services. Perfect for many applications, including managing construction progress, maintenance assessments and monitoring landscapes over time, just to name a few.
- ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION
- AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
- ASSET MANAGEMENT
- REMOTE INSPECTIONS
- ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING
- EMERGENCY SERVICES
Engineering and Construction
Get a "birds eye view" of your construction project, no matter how large or small. Our UAV cameras make it possible for engineers to see construction at all angles, from any vantage point.
• Real-time assessment. Watch live as video footage is streamed from the construction zone to our laptop. This offers managers a flexible approach to assessment and specific areas can be given a "closer look" on an as-needed basis.
• Progress monitoring and reporting. Aerial snapshots are useful for visual reporting of milestones and baselines to project managers, stakeholders and engineers. Photos and videos can be taken from a UAV with no disruption to the engineering project.
• Aerial time-lapse photography. We can schedule photography at regular intervals, using the UAV GPS to take photos from the exact same location every time. The result is an accurate set of time-lapse photographs, allowing you to review the progress of your project over time.
• Vantage point photography. Each UAV can be programmed to take a photograph from an specific GPS point, no matter how low or high off the ground. In effect, the UAV can take a photo from a building's window or balcony before it's even built. This is especially useful for pre-sales of hotels, apartments and office complexes and enables salespeople to sell "the view" to prospects... off the plan.
We service all scales of projects, from small hotel developments to large infrastructure projects, building construction, bridge construction, mine site development, oil rig construction and more.
Call Aerial Aspects on 0413 394 359 to see how aerial photography can benefit your engineering or construction project or click here to contact us
Amazing shots from the perfect altitude! Our UAV aerial photographers can fly the camera to multiple altitudes, producing photos and videos from the best vantage point at any angle. Not only do we cater for standard projects from zero to four hundred feet, we can also organise CASA permits for higher altitude photography (required for jobs over four hundred feet high).
Yes, we cater for all project sizes.
Yes, we can supply specific shots as directed by you (i.e. close-ups, long shots, etc.)
Yes, we can help with editing your images and video.
You'll be surprised at the wide range of shots - and stunning results - we can achieve from a single camera setup. Our Sony NEX7B camera generates impressive 24MP photographs, enabling us to supply your images in any size and pixelation you require.
Whether you need an impressive "all encompassing" shot for a sales brochure, or a highly detailed close-up for your equipment inspection, we can supply it.
HD Video Footage
Surprisingly stable. Amazingly clear. HD Video footage produced by our UAV drones is second to none. Drone stability, combined with the Sony NEX7B camera's full HD 1920x1080 video, produces video quality so good it can even be used for television.
For Aerial Photography and Video Footage, call today 0413 394 359
Click here or call Aerial Aspects today for aerial photography and aerial videography in Perth and Australia-wide.
Aerial imagery makes asset management easy. Use images to monitor Industrial buildings, roof tops, towers, bridges, mining/oil/gas equipment and more. Whether you need routine inspections or a once-off assessment, we currently specialise in:
• Industrial Roof Inspections
• and more!
It's Business as Usual
In the past, asset management often required significant disruption to business, especially if full sized aircraft or cranes were employed. Microdrone technology is small, lightweight, quiet and fast to deploy. For you, that means "business as usual", saving you time and money.
Asset Management Services
• Routine Inspections. Talk to us about scheduling routine aerial asset management services. We can tailor a regular aerial photography service to suit your needs.
• Once-off damage assessment.
• Baseline and Milestone assessment.
Industrial Roof Inspections
UAV photography takes the hassle out of industrial roof inspections. Eliminate the need for expensive cranes and awkward cherry-pickers. Instead, allow Aerial Aspects to remotely fly an unobtrusive UAV aircraft over any sized roof from any height. (Please note, for heights above 400ft, CASA permission is required and can be arranged.)
Mounted with a high-resolution camera, the UAV can capture photos and video at any angle and distance. The camera can zoom right in to assess common roof trouble spots, including flashing, gutters, chimneys and vents.
We cater for all industrial roof inspections, where the roof is often too large or too high to safely walk across. This includes:
• Distribution Centres
• Exhibition Centres
• Sports Centres
• Architectural Structures
Regular roof inspections are vital for the long term maintenance of industrial buildings, as well as OH&S compliance.
Talk to us about booking routine aerial roof inspections or a once-off roof damage assessment. Call 0413 394 359 or click here to contact us.
Tough enough to withstand heat, chemicals, steam and toxins, our carbon fibre UAV cameras can go where people can't. We complete asset management inspections quickly and safely - often while operations are still running - saving time and avoiding costly shut downs.
Cutting Asset Management Costs
As part of your pro-active asset management plan, UAVs will save money long term. Regular preventative maintenance photography will uncover problems early, enabling you to address concerns before they become a serious and more expensive issue.
• Mine Tower Inspections
• Equipment Inspections
• Infrastructure Assessments
• Damage Assessment
• General Aerial Photography
• Land and Subsidence Monitoring - UAVs can help watch for subsidence over large areas above and around mines; especially where it is unsafe or impractical to walk.
Putting Safety First
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) empower engineers with clear Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) advantages. There's no need to shut down operations, resulting in massive cost and time savings. In addition, UAVs keep more people out of the air and out of the pit - another clear OH&S benefit.
Call Aerial Aspects on 0413 394 359 to discuss how we can help reduce downtime expense on your mining, oil or gas operation, or click here to contact us.
Regular monitoring and maintenance is essential to retain a building's value, saleability and usability, not to mention appearance. Thanks to our highly manoeuvrable UAV’s, it's easier than ever to examine large buildings and complex architectural structures.
We can fly the camera in and around buildings with precision control, allowing close-up photos of specific areas.
• Historical Buildings
• Sport/Exhibition Centers
• High rise buildings
• and more!
Let our drones do the hard work for you. Forget cranes and climbing/harness equipment and eliminate OH&S concerns.
For quick, easy and cost-effective architectural asset management, call 0413 394 359, or click here to contact us.
It's never been easier, or safer, to inspect buildings and assets. Our remote inspection service eliminates the need to send workers into unsafe inspection areas. Using an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), inspections can be completed remotely and safely - no climbing, no ropes, no cranes!
· Watch Live. Your staff can join our UAV operator and inspect assets in "real-time". We can direct the remote inspection camera lens wherever you need, ensuring nothing is missed.
· Incredible Close-Ups. You'll be able to inspect individual bolts, rivets, seals and more.
· Detailed pictures. Our high resolution cameras produce fine imagery, with no confusing pixelation.
· Easy Access. Each UAV is capable of vertical take-off and landing, allowing remote inspections almost anywhere, even in narrow spaces.
Remove the usual occupational health and safety risks and allow our UAV microdrones to inspect all your assets...
· Oil Rigs
· Mining Equipment
· Smoke Stacks & Chimneys
· Towers - Water Towers - Cooling Towers
Call us to discuss Remote Inspections by UAV - 0413 394 359
Click here or call Aerial Aspects today for UAV aerial remote inspections in Perth, Western Australia and Australia-wide. Damage inspections, safety inspections, maintenance inspections and more.
Environmental Monitoring Services
How does your business impact the environment? Our UAV environmental monitoring services will help you find the answer. Ideal for Government departments, councils and companies who need to monitor the environmental effects of mining, construction, engineering and marine projects.
• Initial Environmental Assessment. Establish a baseline for your environmental monitoring project by conducting an initial aerial assessment. Using an onboard GPS, video and images can be linked to specific coordinates to ensure accurate mapping for future reference.
• Time-Lapse Environmental Monitoring. Ongoing environmental monitoring is also possible. Simply schedule our services for new photos and video at regular intervals. The GPS capability means images can be taken at the exact same location every time, allowing direct image comparison and time-lapse documentation.
Key Benefits of UAV Monitoring Services
• Environmentally Friendly. Unlike full sized aircraft, each UAV is powered by a small battery and has virtually zero environmental impact. They are quiet and non-disruptive.
• The GPS Advantage. Each aerial photography UAV is fitted with an onboard GPS. The GPS allows us to fly the microdrone to a specific point and also map images to specific points. All images can be cross-referenced with GPS data. In addition, a 3D flight path is logged every time the microdrone takes your environmental survey. Impressively, this data can even be uploaded into Google Earth for further analysis and documentation.
Call 0413 394 359 to enquire about UAV environmental monitoring services, or click here to contact us.
Quick response, On-demand Emergency Aerial Support
Nothing beats the fast deployment of our lightweight, ultra-compact UAV microdrones. From our portable base-station, emergency personnel can watch a live video display, with images and video feeds transmitted to the screen in real time.
• Disaster Response
• Hazard Assessment (Chemical Spills, Fire, etc.)
• Damage Assessment
• Search and Rescue
• Off-shore Marine Services
Planning for an Emergency
Don't leave it until it's too late. Incorporate UAV aerial emergency support into your company's Emergency Response Plans today.
Contact Aerial Aspects on 0413 394 359 or click here to discuss on-call aerial photography services and emergency response planning.